Beginners Watercolour Workshops
A Lovely & Relaxing Introduction to Painting Creatively with Watercolours
Who are the watercolour workshops for?
The beginners watercolour workshops are perfect for adults and children aged 11 and above. The workshops will be focusing on embracing the natural and unique qualities that watercolours offer, rather than technical skills, which makes it a perfect workshop for total beginners and 'none creatives'.
What to expect from a watercolour workshop...
- Learn simple and creative watercolour techniques, that can be used in a variety of ways.
- Create a beautiful painting to take home or to gift to friends and family.
- And learn a new skill that will last forever.
Where do the watercolour workshops take place?
The watercolour workshops take place in my little shop, which is based at the beautiful Wyresdale Park, in Lancashire. It's also the home to the lovely Applestore Cafe, perfect for lunch (and cake, I recommend the coffee Renoir) after your watercolour workshop.
More details on the watercolour workshops
- 2 hour workshop
- 1:1 or 1:2 (bigger groups coming soon)
- All materials are provided
Thursday - Sunday between 11 - 4pm
The workshops can be flexible to suit your timetable, so please get in touch to discuss availability.
If you have any more questions please feel free to get in touch.